Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
Sold with 5 offers! Sold
Just sold! Stunning Noe Valley View Home! Received 5 Offers!
- 3 bedrooms including deluxe master suite, 2.5 bathrooms
- Gorgeous panoramic downtown views from each level
- Chic, modern finishes include contemporary lighting and tile work
- Private master bedroom boasts fireplace and fabulous view deck
- Master bathroom features rain shower, soaking tub and double sinks
- Main level features an open floor plan, perfect for entertaining!
- Bright living room enjoys updated fireplace and huge windows
- Open dining room boasts sliding glass doors to 2nd stunning view deck
- Remodeled chef’s kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, wine fridge, caesarstone counters and breakfast bar open to the dining room
- Bonus home office/media room on the main level
- Recessed lighting through much of the home
- Direct access to rear garden, full of landscaping possibilities
- 2 spacious view bedrooms and bathroom on the lower level
- Built in 1991 as per tax records
- Large 2-car side-by-side garage
- Newer roof, siding and garage door
- Serene location, yet convenient to 24th St. shopping, cafes and restaurants
- Walk to public transportation and corporate shuttles
- Stroll to parks including Castro-Duncan Open Space and Douglass Playground
Spectacular and contemporary Noe Valley home with panoramic San Francisco city views from all three levels. This light-filled home was built on a quiet hillside in 1991 with no obstructions on the north side. Recently renovated in a modern design, the house enjoys fabulous finishes throughout including hip lighting and beautiful glass tile work.
The sky-lit entry leads to the top floor, private master suite featuring a gas fireplace, updated master bath with separate rain shower, soaking tub and double sinks. The master suite also enjoys a large closet and sliding doors to the first of two fabulous view decks.
The main floor boasts an open design living room/dining room and remodeled chef’s kitchen with stunning views, deck and contemporary gas fireplace. Huge windows and the tall, beamed ceiling let in wonderful light! A sleek faux-brick accent wall and modern lighting create a contemporary feel. The gourmet kitchen boasts high-end stainless steel appliances, Caesarstone counters, wine fridge and breakfast bar – perfect for entertaining friends for dinner. This level also features a freshly remodeled half bath and bonus media room/office.
Downstairs are two large view bedrooms, laundry room and full bathroom plus direct access to the sunny garden with irrigation system. The large garage at the entry level boasts plenty of storage space. The home has been well maintained, featuring a newer roof, Hardie-board siding and updated garage door.
Enjoy the serene location, yet conveniently situated within walking distance to 24th St. shopping, restaurants and cafes as well as public transportation and corporate shuttles. Stroll with your dog to nearby Castro-Duncan Open Space and Douglass Park!
610 Duncan St, San Francisco, CA 94131
Noe Valley is a picturesque neighborhood that is located almost directly in the center of San Francisco. Thanks to adjacent Twin Peaks, it is sheltered from the coastal fog and winds that tend to blanket the rest of the city, giving it a unique microclimate that is warmer and sunnier than many other districts.
Noe Valley is also home to the highest concentration of row houses in San Francisco, lending it an overall striking appearance. The neighborhood is lined with classic Victorian and Edwardian residential architecture, along with friendly, high-end retail and hospitality businesses, making the district feel like a small town. The shape of the neighborhood is also a result of the few major thoroughfares that come into the area, keeping the streets free from the usual heavy city traffic.
Unlike most residential neighborhoods, Noe Valley has an exhilarating rhythmic energy. While it has a small-town feel, the neighborhood itself is quite expansive. There are two main commercial strips lined with upscale restaurants and décor boutiques with dozens of kid- and pet-friendly storefronts and cafes. The area is known to have more stroller traffic than automobiles, making it a popular place for young families; but it has an equally large population of young professionals that fill up the neighborhood bars and restaurants late into the night.
Noe Valley locks in a truly traditional residential San Francisco haven. Its thriving pulse, convenient location, and distinctive charm keep longtime inhabitants happy while attracting new residents.